Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dead Rising 2 Out for PC??!!?!?!?!

One reason why one should own an Xbox 360 if you already have a PC was the game Dead Rising.  Granted, it wasn't really a good reason, but it was at least a reason.  There may be some other reasons, but none of them come to mind especially when you have to PAY for online services.  Well, maybe Halo if you're into that sort of thing, but there are plenty of other FPS's to wet that appetite. 

Just recently I saw a game for sale on Steam.  You guessed it; Dead Rising 2.  I'm not too sure if this is old news but I always assumed that this game would be an Xbox 360 exclusive..... or maybe I didn't really care too much since I wasn't going to spend $300 on an Xbox 360 for it to potentially RRoD on me with its 50% fail rate.  I could do a whole blog on Xbox 360 vs. PC, but hey, this for Dead Rising 2.

Anyway, now the glorious PC gamer race has even more ammunition to fuel their zealous pride of being the true and all powerful gamers.  Laugh at those console peasants, laugh!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I wasn't sure if it was out for PC and was too lazy to research. Downloading now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried it, probably will then

    ReplyDelete
  3. good point, will be sure to check it out on steam

    also, unfollowing because you didn't disable your captcha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're still playing Robot Unicorn Attack...you guys drove me crazy with that last semester!!!! (:P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. w00t i will get it for pc then.
    zombies for the win.

    ReplyDelete